Had a pretty enjoyable ride, albeit still cold and windy.
Mickey’s knee has been getting sorer by the day. He can barely walk and rides with considerable pain. We had a real mess in Tallahassee today. Went to a hospital to see if Mick could be examined. At least a 3 hour wait! Got names of 3 doctors at an orthopedic clinic. Rode to the area to find lodging as overnight forecast is for less than 20°. Best deal we could get was $129 at the Marriott.
If Mickey can’t ride, we might be done. We’ll see tomorrow.